Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our 4 cute girls...?

Well, what can I say about these pictures?  Some days kids get crazy and in the moment don't think about what they are doing...don't you wish we as adults had more days like these, just having fun cuz it is fun right now.  I admit these are going to be great photos for when they are older...
I did just ask them to all get dressed so we could go...I guess I should me more specific next time.

good thing emma and asher are about the same size and hannah and ben are very close too.





One day the kids found the bag of left over fondant in the fridge and wanted to eat it plain...I said heck no...I'll make cupcakes tomorrow and you can decorate them...and here is the results...they had lots of fun.





3 comments:

Martha said...

The pictures of the kids are so funny. Thanks for sharing. I got a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

all 4 but I start and finish with the littlest one she get it twice

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones