Thursday, August 26, 2010

The coop is finished!

Here are some pictures of the finished product...all we have to finish is putting a large run on this weekend possibly!  The kids had a ball splatter painting the nesting box.   

front view of coop

This is the nesting box the kids splatter painted...by the way even the kids were splatter painted when all was said and done, not to mention the grass, curbing, dog, one chicken, gravel and wall of the coop.

These are the doors to put in food and water and clean it out.

Asher wanted to take a picture and see how to put pictures on the computer...so this is his photo.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

My sister Jacqui told me you finished your coop - it looks great! I'm excited for you. I love chickens!

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones