Monday, April 7, 2008

Brandon and Christine's little crew aka (THE ZOO)





Well, this is a first for me. I will see how this goes and hopefully it will be a great way for all our friends and family to get a peek at our little family as we grow and change without having to wait for me to email pictures to many, since we all know I don't get around to that very often. This way I can do it once and everyone can see. YEAH!!!!!

The kids are in their Easter Attire the girls will wear these dresses in Aunt Becca's wedding on April 19th. The picture with the platter is the new color in my kitchen...I painted the walls Tabby Yellow and I am in the process of Glazing the walls...it is a lot more work than I initially thought...so It will have to wait to be finished when we return from our trip to Wyoming and Montana for the Wedding. And last but not least, Chena our (Snow dog) was all harnessed up and on her way to show and tell at school...she loves all the kids and the lime light. Not many dogs have the patients for 60 kindergarteners, and 25 first graders, and 16 3 yr olds at headstart...but Chena does. She even gave the 3yr olds sled rides. She's a great pet.

2 comments:

Livi Nivi said...

Chena sounds like a great pet but mine is better Luv Ya Livi Nivi

Livi Nivi said...

I like the color of your kitchen at first when you told me about it i didnt think it would be very pretty but it looks nice Luv Ya Livi Nivi

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones