Monday, April 7, 2008

How Pretty is our Little Princess
(E) sure had a lot of fun with Jasmine...She carried her around like her little baby.


Oddly Jasmine was very tolerant of our children...(E) especially...we joked that she was like Margaret on Dennis the Mennis "I'll hold you and hug you and kiss you and rock you and sing to you and love you and hug you and love you"
You get the picture...yet Jasmine allowed every bit of the luvin'

Like 2 Peas in a Pod
(A) and Jasmine
Who likes Tuna more?
That's my girl
(H)...Dog Whisperer in Training.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones