Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The funny things our kids say

Our Dear Little (A)
So last night Brandon and I went upstairs after I'd been blogging for awhile, and I heard Brandon say, "You are going to be in big trouble when your mom sees this." I went upstairs to see what lay in store for me. At the top of the stairs was a yogurt that (A) had helped himself to, opened and dropped on the floor and left. So I asked him, "(A) did you do this?" "Nooooo...... Chena...was his reply. Then I said, "Chena is outside, it wasn't her." Then he said, "Chena Bark." Apparently Chena barked and he dropped the yogurt, left it and came downstairs with us. Since when do 2 yr. olds blame stuff on animals...when did they get so smart? So I got a paper towel for him to clean it up...he said "Raggy, me do it." So he put the towel on the yogurt and stepped on it...Needless to say, I helped him finish up the clean up...He is just so cute...how can you get mad at that? I don't know how many times his cuteness has saved him.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

I can't believe you haven't blogged about disney land yet.

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones