Friday, February 25, 2011

The Big 3

I put Kaden's presents on the piano a little before dinner...he didn't understand why he couldn't play with them and open them...I told him he had to wait for Brandon to get home from work and have dinner.  Then we'd have his party.

No Kaden, not yet.....

He wanted Nachos and Mac and Cheese (which I think he'd eat every day of the week if we let him)

There are no words for this picture :)

Kaden...well, being Kaden.

Eatin' those nachos

Silly face

He's finally 3...he's been telling people he is 3 when they ask...now that he's 3 he told me he was 2...what a card.



He was really excited to see his Dragon Cake after he woke up from his nap.


Last night when he picked out the design online, he told the kids "I am having a dragon cake...but I do not think we can eat the fire"...I think he was testing it out to see if it was hot and if he could eat it.


The teeth and fire were edible...much to his delight.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

WOW! You are awesome! Look at that cake, amazing! I love how bright and colorful those last pictures are.

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones