Sunday, February 6, 2011

A little catch up

Ok Well, January went by in a blur...one of my good friends was having a birthday and I didn't know what to get her...I wanted it to be from the heart...so the morning of her birthday the idea came to me...(draw her a picture) so I got up and spent the morning drawing her a picture...also I was watching her little girl one day...she is a little older than Asher but has had a feeding tube her whole life and recently started eating by mouth...she was so cute with her messy face I couldn't pass up a photo op. Thanks Juliette for the fun afternoon.  Pup was in heat and it got a little messy for a few days...so I took a pair of Asher's underoos and pup-ized them...she wasn't fond of her new assesory but handled it.  And no post is complete without an egg picture or 2 or 3 or 4.  Enjoy...we had a really cool speckled egg and while I was photographing it it fell so hence the broken shell picture...also we had a really rough white egg that skipped the pigment process.


Because she "loved" the undies so much we named them the "UNDIES OF SHAME"

A days worth of Eggs!

My new egg basket...I absolutely love it...and it was a killer deal too! (only a couple bucks, even better)


In comparison to a typical egg it's almost white...wierd huh...not to mention the rough shell.


No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones