Monday, February 28, 2011

Yep...She's 7

This is Emma's dirt cake...it sure was good.

Isn't it cute.


Asher got Emma some earrings.

Emma just loves babies to death...it's all she ever asks for.

She bought herself a waterbaby...you fill it with warm water and it feels real...when we went to turn off her nightlight this is what we found.

Emma just asked for a dress and a new baby doll.

Add caption

Ben got Emma some paperdolls...they were way fun.


Also she wanted some cool slippers like Hannah.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones