Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Asher's First Day of Kindergarten

Asher was so excited for school the moment he walked out of his room in his jammies he said, "Is today my first day of school? "  He was all smiles...I wish I had been able to capture that moment on the camera...it truly was a Christmas morning look on his face...he is loving school.

Look it's my new backpack!

Ready to go and soooooo excited.

Come on already Mom, why are you taking so long...I was getting on my bike and he was riding circles in the driveway waiting for me to get all ready.

He arrived in front of the school...I'm sad I never took pictures of the other kids' first day.

Through the front door he goes...he's looking at me like why are we taking pictures lets just get in there already!

He was really concentrating on staying in the lines

His first assignment when he got to school...he was so excited he wouldn't even give me a hug goodbye.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones