Thursday, September 9, 2010

You Will See

Ok, so I know this is hard to believe and very weird...I've blogged more in the last 2 or 3 days than over the past year...but the canning is caught up for now, and I can't do a thing outside due to the wind and rain...and let's face it...there will always be laundry...the kids are ALL at school for another hour so I have peace and quiet...so I'm catching up.
Well, last night at the Relief Society Spiritual Mall, all went very well, there were many good messages and several touched me and I really felt the spirit and was able to reflect on things in my life that I could take to a new level and see through a different perspective to be more positive...and my friend Jacqui was kind enough to record my newest song for me...but as you listen focus on the message and not the delivery...I don't know why, but I still get such stage fright and my voice gets bad and my tempo isn't very steady...but regardless everyone seemed to enjoy the entertainment.  And you all should know that I had been sitting at the table right under the air conditioning vent so my hands were FREEZING which makes it hard to play the guitar...not to mention the newly formed blisters causing pain (due to my over practicing, and not playing much over the last few months till last week)  Ok enough disclaimer...on with the show!  Enjoy!
The name of my song is "Your Will See"
Put to the music by Taylor Swift "You belong with me"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hear you on the blog posts I have done quite a few in the last few days too but I put them to post on different days so it wasn't all at once. Briana gets to go to all day kindergarten starting next week until at least Jan. so it will be quiet around here too. AAAAWWWWHHH!!!

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones