Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Fun little project.


One day last week my friend Holly told me she was asked to be a presenter for the Relief Society Spiritual Mall Activity next week.  She was in charge of Best Buy...and wanted to know if I would write a song for it as part of her presentation.  i thought it sounded really fun and I was up to the task...well, at least part of it...I knew for sure we could write lyrics...but coming up with the actual music and learning it well enough to perform in less than a week I was unsure of...so we used Taylor Swifts music to You Belong With Me and I wrote a new version to go along with Holly's topic...I'm pleased with how well it turned out...I hoping tomorrow night someone will record it for me and I'll upload it as well, but anyway on to the story of Journeys...just moments after talking to Holly a neighbor from across the street that I'm in the Primary Presidency with asked if I'd help her with the store she's in charge of ...she wanted me to do the Store Sign...I tought it would be fun...and here is the end result...I painted it today and she was happy with the results.  I'm very excited for tomorrow night...I just know it's going to be fun and spiritually uplifting.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones