Saturday, May 14, 2011

Almost 5 weeks old....

Well, it's picture time for the chicks again...they are almost 5 weeks old...Maybe I'm a biased chick mom...but I think they are the cutest chicks ever...but look for yourself and decide.
Again, I just can't help mentioning I'm partial to this one...she's just so beautiful...and so mellow and cuddly for a chicken.


The rhode Island Red possibly partial frizzle...still trying to decide...I can't wait for all their feathers to come in to see what they turn out looking like.

I swear she wants to be a "show chicken" it looks like she's posing like a dog would at a dog show...maybe I'm crazy I don't know.




I just love her feather pattern...I can't wait till they are all grown in.


Isn't she just soooo cute?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones