Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bird Houses and Flower Pots

For Easter we got the kids each a bird house and some paints...they had a ball painting them...Hannah's is out on the tree and it's raining so there is no picture of her birdhouse.  The flower pots they each got to paint at Wal Mart for Mother's Day...They were so cute to watch while they were painting...so into what they were doing and nothing could rush them...I think Asher has 12 layers of paint on his...as soon as it dried he'd add another color he wanted to use each of the colors...didn't they do an amazing job?  Sorry some of the pictures are blurry I don't know what happened.

This is Asher's house and pot

This is Emma's house and pot

This is Ben's house and pot

This is Hannah's Pot

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones