Monday, May 9, 2011

Growing chicks

The chicks are growing like weeds...everyday they look different. Here's a few pictures of the last few weeks.
Cloud and Cinnamon 1 week old

2 week old chicks out in the yard with Emma

Cinnamon (Ameracauna) 3 weeks old

Still got those adorable cheeks...I'm a little partial to Cinnamon and Sugar


Sugar (Ameracauna) 3 weeks old

Are you lookin' at me?

Cloud (Rhode Island Red) wondering if she is a partial frizzle...her feathers on her shoulders and tail curl up instead of lay down...that's what a frizzle is. 3 weeks old


Milkshake (Silverlaced Wyondotte) 3 weeks old

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones