Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back in the Groove (maybe)

Well, I finally figured out how to make our blog cute...now I just have to figure out how to get some current photos on here...hopefully with the blo- bug biting me in the butt I'll get to that in the next little while.
School is out in less than 2 weeks and then our family is off to Disneyland. It will be our first time ever to the happiest place on Earth. Brandon and I are possibly more excited than the kids...I guess that just goes to show that we are just a couple of kids ourselves. Maybe that is why I am in the primary presidency and Brandon is in with the Varsity scouts; who knows.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones