Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brandon and Christine

That's me at Meagan's Bay in the Caribbean

And that's Brandon at Meagan's Bay

Brandon and I were rockin' out with a local musician on Dominica


Brandon and his Twin ( green monkey) They are quite a nuisance on that island

Brandon was tuckered out after Formal Evening on the Cruise ship...guess he decided to curl up with his little towel bunny (he got a huge kick out of the towel animals that the steward left us each day.

Now that's a big tree...and knowing Brandon and his love of wood...we just had to get a picture
This is us the day of Hannah's baptism Dec. 7, 2008





That's us being tourists on St. Lucia in the Caribbean June of 2008

I just had to have the hat...Brandon thought it was impractical...so I bought a bowl and a grasshopper instead (all made of banana leaves of course; much more practical)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones