Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here's the kitchen before and after

Here is a picture of the kitchen as we started tearing it apart. It was a crazy few days having dishes strewn around the house and no sink for awhile...but it was an adventure and totally worth it. Brandon is amazing and we had it all done in only a few days.
Our New Maple cabinets are just beautiful and they really pull together the paint job I did last year. I still have all the touch-ups to do later the new counter has a shorter back splash so I need to retexture and paint and glaze the gaps but it sure is nice. And I absolutely love our over the range microwave. It really freed up a lot of space.
Our hope is that in the next year or so to tear out the floor and replace it also. We'll see when we get around to that...1st on my list is remodel the bathroom it needs new walls and floor.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones