Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kids playing outside

In February Asher had socks on and slipped off the bench and conked his head on the corner of the bench and had to go get 3 stitches. He was a trouper and every time we'd encounter someone who didn't know what happened he's whisper to me "Mom, tell them I fell and got stitches" he was too shy to tell anyone but wanted everyone to know.
Emma and Asher play outside any chance they get...I can hardly get them in to eat and sleep. These days Asher wears his jammies day and night...only in the day they are complimented by his pair of cowboy (towboy) boots. Oh well, if he's happy so am I.
Hannah is being goofy on the swing being an airplane I believe and pulling a silly face.
I looked out the french doors and saw Emma just sitting in the snow shovel on the deck just sucking her thumb like she was in her recliner or something.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones