Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time with the chillin's

Last Sunday we went to Orem and had a bar-b-que with Sarah and Steve at their new place. I made my first blueberry pie. We had lots of fun...it was hard to get the kids to go home. While we were there Martha called and told us her church in Boston where she now lives burned down during stake conference. Never a dull moment in this family :-)
Emma and Asher were playing with Chubby our Russian Dwarf Hamster in the tub so he couldn't get away from them.
Emma Longstocking. She has the most contagious giggle. She was thrilled at the fact that her piggies could stand on end when they were wet. I can't believe my little Emma is going to be in Kindergarten in a few months.
Asher wanted in on the action...so he played in the water (as usual) and soaked his shirt and had to take it off...in the process I noticed how tanned his neck is getting. He practically lives outside, either riding his Thomas Bike (which he is completely obsessed with) or jumping on the tramp or digging in the sand or finding rollie pollies or swinging.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a mom of 4 great kids that make me smile and appreciate life every day. I am married to the best husband ever. He always puts me first and the kids next. We are the luckiest family ever. I love playing the piano, drawing and painting, redecorating our house, and most of all spending time with our family. However lately I just can't get enough of spending time outside in our yard planting and weeding...I'm adding trees and perennials this year. Cuddling up with books or spending time outside are a few of our favorite past-times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones